|Application form||15 (non-refundable)||---|
|Placement examinations||15 (non-refundable)||3 exams (5K.D. per exam)|
|PUC Application Fees (for PUC Students)||10 (non-refundable)||---|
|Acceptance and seat reservation (for Self-Fund Students)||150 (non-refundable)|
|Tuition fees||160 (per credit)||---|
|Foundation Program Fees||2080 (per foundation semester)||---|
Registration and Tuition fees apply to all students with no exception. The Board of Trustees at ktech maintain the right to change/modify the registration and tuition list.
Payment Plan and Installments:
- Payment of full Tuition Fees for Mandatory Fall or Spring Semester:
The registration fees of 400 KWD shall be paid prior to the registration period.
- Payment of full Tuition Fees for Optional Summer Semester:
Students must pay the full amount of tuition fees for the summer semester prior to the start of classes.
- Week 1: Fall semester classes begin and add & drop period.
- Week 4: First installment.
- Week 6: Course withdrawal deadline.
- Week 8: Second installment.
- Week 11: College withdrawal deadline.
- Week 12: Third installment.