|Application form||15 (non-refundable)||---|
|Placement examinations||15 (non-refundable)||3 exams (5K.D. per exam)|
|Acceptance and seat reservation||150 (non-refundable)|
|Tuition fees||160 (per credit)||---|
|Foundation Program Fees||2080 (per foundation semester)||---|
|Library, Internet and use of facilities||100 (non-refundable)||To be paid each semester|
|Graduation Ceremony||50 (non-refundable)||---|
|Transcript||5 (non-refundable)||For each official transcript|
|Diploma Certificate re-issuance fee||10 (non-refundable)||For each certificate|
|Student ID re-issuance fee||3 (non- refundable)||---|
|To Whom It May Concern||3 (non-refundable)||For each letter.
*Issued for the first time after the seventh week of starting classes.
|Late payments charges||10 (non- refundable)||For each delayed payment|
|Charges for late payments, one week prior to final examination||30||With respect to other applicable charges and fees|
Registration and Tuition fees apply to all students with no exception. The Board of Trustees at ktech maintain the right to change/modify the registration and tuition list.
- 15 K.D. is payable upon submission of the application form, in addition to 5 K.D per placement exam.
- The student is required to pay 150 K.D. upon receipt of his/her acceptance letter in order to secure a place. This payment is considered part of the total semester tuition fee should the student complete the registration process and enroll in offered classes.
- Semester tuition fees are divided into three payments:
- The first payment, equal to a minimum of 50% of the total tuition fees, is to be paid in order to register for courses.
- b) The second and final installment of the remaining tuition fees must be paid during week seven of the semester.
Any student with pending payments shall not be permitted to take their end of term examinations.